With an uptick in Covid 19 cases throughout the Tampa Bay area many people are concerned about what they should and should not do. Working from home and maintaining social distancing efforts means a house full of people, putting added strain on home plumbing systems throughout the Tampa region. You may be wondering if you can still call Tampa plumber and schedule services while adhering to the safety guidelines of social distancing. The answer is yes!
Cass Plumbing understands that the current disruption to daily life shouldn’t be compounded by plumbing issues in your home. Our essential plumbing services remain fully operational during this time, and we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of both our team and the community we serve.
SAFELY PERFORMING PLUMBING SERVICES IN TAMPA BAY
When our plumbing technicians visit your home, you can rest assured that they will adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene – before, during, and after their visit. We are strictly following the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19, including the following precautions:
- Wearing additional protective equipment
- Maintaining social distancing
- Thorough & frequent hand-washing with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Utilizing hand sanitizer
- Using disinfectants to ensure all touchpoints are clean (workspace, equipment, vehicles)
- Frequently sanitizing devices used, such as tablets and clipboards
In order to perform our essential services as quickly and effectively as possible, we will contact customers prior to their appointment to assess whether there are any risks of exposure in their household. We will ask if there is any reason we should not enter the home, especially in relation to COVID-19, or if anyone in the house exhibits symptoms such as fever or shortness of breath. If the answer is yes, our team will work diligently with you to decide the safest course of action to resolve your plumbing issue, while protecting everyone involved.
If you have urgent plumbing needs or would like to schedule maintenance for your home, give the experts at Cass Plumbing a call at 813-265-9200, or contact us online today! Whatever your plumbing problem may be, we can fix it quickly and safely.
IMPORTANT PLUMBING REMINDERS WHILE YOU SHELTER IN PLACE
While Cass Plumbing is fully staffed and operational should you need plumbing maintenance or emergency plumbing services, here are a few tips for keeping your plumbing system in good shape while you are sheltering in place with your loved ones:
- Never flush anything besides toilet paper down your toilet. Only toilet paper will properly break down in your plumbing system, so avoid flushing things like wipes, napkins, or paper towels.
- Stagger your showers throughout the day. If you have a house full of people and are trying to figure out a showering schedule that works for everyone, consider staggering your showers throughout the day. Alternate the schedule from day to day if there is one particular time that is more desirable amongst the group.
- Get familiar with your plumbing system. If you’re a complete novice when it comes to your home’s plumbing system, take the opportunity to get to know how things work. If you are not sure and you want to know more, contact Cass Plumbing with your plumbing questions. We are always here to help!
PROVIDING ESSENTIAL PLUMBING SERVICES WHILE SOCIAL DISTANCING
While these are unprecedented times for the Tampa region, Cass Plumbing understands the ongoing need for professional plumbing services. We are proud to be fully open and operational to offer our customers high-quality plumbing services that they can trust.
If you need plumbing services, contact us online or give us a call at 813-265-9200 today, and rest assured that safety and excellent plumbing service are our guarantee!