Plumbing Inspections | Save You Thousands
- LITTLE KNOWN SECRET THAT COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON YOUR PLUMBING REPAIRS
A Preventive Plumbing Inspection is a little known secret solution that could help to eliminate many of your emergency calls and major repairs. It could additionally help you to save on repair costs, lower your utility bills, save you up to 40% on your monthly water bill, prevent major leaks and flooding and help give you peace of mind.
- OUR PREVENTIVE PLUMBING INSPECTION INCLUDES:
- EXPOSED PLUMBING SYSTEM – We will visually inspect your plumbing to ensure everyone’s safety and only if necessary recommend improvements that will save you money and give you peace of mind.
- WATER HEATER – We will inspect emergency water shut-off, drain valve, thermostat settings, gas/electric thermocouple, emergency gas shut-off, flue pipe and the draft.
- SINKS, FAUCETS, TUBS, SHOWERS, DISHWASHER, DISPOSAL, TOILET – We will check for leaks. A small drip could waste hundreds of gallons of water and dramatically increase your water bill. We will check your aerators, handles, mounting seal, drain flow, trap/tubing, water supplies, water shut-offs, pop-up operation, strainer, disposal and dishwasher hose. Toilet test includes flush, seat, bolt caps, base movement, supply line, emergency water shut-off.
- WASHING MACHINE – We will check your emergency water shut-offs, drains and hoses. Worn hoses could easily burst and cause huge flooding and expensive water damage.